Wednesday 2 February 2011

I started playing around with some styles to bring to this comic that im drawing with Daniel. I liked the idea of putting characters drawn on white paper on a black background to give the images more pop. In pitching my idea i drew a couple of scenes that showcase this style. The arm doing the punching i made bolder to give the image more action. In the bar scenes i tried two different looks the first with only the two main characters in white, so that the 'extras' of the scene would blend in with the background. In the second scence i drew all the characters on white paper. I personally prefer the second image having all people on white. I made this image by drawing the whole thing one white paper and photocopying the image, that way i could cut out with a craft knife the parts i wanted to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment